Our quality assurance team has experience of several years in clinical research. With several years in this field, our high profile team ensures the reliability of all source documents, CRF data and regulatory files at every step. We are well aware of our job description where delivery of data is the crucial point which provides the authentic regulatory authority inspection.
We always crave for the best quality and that’s why all our works are scrutinized and audited by the regulatory authorities. The entire process of this auditing put entire stress on collection of data, concentrating on avoiding the loss of data and also takes care of unnecessary delays. Taking care of all these issues help to carry out the entire process of clinical study fast and carefully.
At Neighborhood Medical Research, we always make you sure that you get the best quality service here from our efficient team members. The number of passing several audits and other routine inspection will let you know about our position in market. Neighborhood Medical Research is an SOP-driven institution which is responsible for conducting quality control assessments on rolling basis. The entire process of quality control depends on two styles of audits- routine audits and periodic internal audits.
Through these processes, all observations are kept recorded and on the basis of entire database, appropriate actions are taken. Our coordinators and investigators go through in-house training modules and also other off-site research management seminars. We have strong and efficient team members who are CITI-certified.
The responsibilities of our Quality Assurance Team are as follows:
- They are responsible for SOP development and all revision and implementation of our services
- Our expert team members are prepared for all audits from FDA and sponsors.
- High profile training for our staffs.
- Appropriate Quality Assurance tips for our all coordinators.
- In all areas, we conduct standardize quality assurance procedure.
- A thorough series of learning and arrangements of the lunch series of investigators.